Trusted Personal Injury Attorney Serving Braintree, MA

Braintree, MA, located in Norfolk County, is a thriving community with a rich history. Attorney Wayne Resmini is ready to stand by you and help you fight for your rights if you’ve suffered a personal injury in Braintree.

Types of Personal Injury Practice Areas in Braintree, MA

Attorney Wayne Resmini, with years of experience practicing personal injury law in the region, is confident in representing you in a variety of personal injury cases, including:

Regardless of how you were injured, Wayne Resmini is ready to make the most substantial claim on your behalf.

Do You Live in Braintree, MA, and Have a Personal Injury Claim?

Have you suffered an injury caused by another person’s negligence? Get the help you need today. Attorney Wayne Resmini is a highly motivated, knowledgeable, and experienced attorney who can help you get the compensation you deserve.

Filing a Personal Injury Claim in Braintree, MA

If you want to file a personal injury claim and be justly compensated, you must follow these steps:

  1. First, seek medical care immediately and get the injury and treatment on record. This move sets you on the right track.
  2. Contact a personal injury attorney in Braintree ready to support your claim and advocate for your case. Attorney Wayne Resmini will advocate for you from day one through the entire process.
  3. Be patient and wait for the trial to begin. Attorney Wayne Resmini will do battle for you and represent your interest fervently.

Can I Seek Compensation For Pain and Suffering Following A Personal Injury?

It’s typical for the injured party to seek compensation for medical expenses and lost wages in a personal injury claim. However, seeking damages for “pain and suffering,” though typically less sought after, can be claimed. Let’s say that your injury has caused you severe mental distress, robbing you of participating in activities that you once enjoyed, or you have suffered significant pain that has disrupted your daily routine; you could seek damages for “pain and suffering.” Although this claim is tricky, you can get favorable results with Attorney Wayne Resmini‘s help.

Free Consultation